Monday, August 27, 2012

Just trying to sound more white...

A few summers back my sisters and I watched that one Youtube video "My Push Up Bra will Help Me Get My Man," and we actually found it funny in a stupid kind of way. In fact, we got most of the family thinking it was hilarious. We're still working on Dad, though... for some reason he doesn't find it very humorous--just completely stupid.

Anyways, so my friend Kavya wanted to take one of the Yoga classes that they offer at the gym here, and so I went with her after class. I'd never done it before, but figured I would give it a try. A ton of people around here seem to love them. It was interesting. I'm not really one to "connect with the Earth" or anything like that, but it was a good stretching and balancing class. Some people in there were really getting into their yoga and probably take it really seriously... in fact I'm probably some kind of disgrace or something in their eyes, but oh well :) It was relaxing at least.

I'm off to work on my warrior pose.

No comments: