Saturday, February 13, 2010

Superbowl Sunday (just a week late)

For most people, Superbowl Sunday is a great day to get together with friends and cheer on their team. For me, it is just one of many days that provides me with an excuse to bake and cook. Knowing we would not have school the Monday after due to the record-breaking snow storms Virginia has been enduring, I pulled out Mom's baking supplies and baked. Throughout the day, I made peanut butter blossoms, homemade brownies, homemade chocolate chip cookies, and sugar cookies. Of course, we took plates of them to the neighbors. I also chopped up some celery for the wings, and made a delicious buffalo chicken dip. Superbowl Sunday food was a success.

Peanut Butter Blossoms

Homemade Brownies

Football Sugar Cookies

Chicken Wings before Baked

Most of the snacks!

One of four different flavored wings.

Celery Sticks!

No comments: