Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cooking Dinner

I love to cook! Growing up as the oldest girl in a large family, I had to learn to cook. I also love to bake. My mom stocked up on flour and sugar back in November when everything was on sale, and between my mom and I, we have used all of it!

I have cooked and baked with Ryan since he was old enough to help out and watch. When he was two, he helped make his own birthday cake. I think he enjoys it. He has helped bake countless amounts of cookies, banana breads, pumpkin breads, brownies, cupcakes, cakes, and even dinners! Last night, he finally helped cook an entire meal for the family! He had a blast!

The Menu:
Fresh, homemade Italian Meatballs
Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
Ziti Noodles
Italian Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Corn
Heart Sugar Cookies for Dessert





No comments: