Thursday, November 29, 2012

One Down

Today I had my first "final" for this semester. This was the first semester of Nursing School, and our first nursing course was Health Assessment. The lab portion of the class was learning how to perform a complete head-to-toe assessment of an individual and document normal and abnormal findings. We picked our lab partners the first day, and lucky for me I lucked out with a great partner for the semester. Totally down to Earth, comes from a big family, goes with the flow, smart, etc... Loved having her as a partner! Stephenia and I had our final assessment today where we completed the head-to-toe on each other for our lab instructor, and we passed and have completed the lab portion of the course. One final down, just a few more to go, and then I'm out of here for the break.

No comments: