Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm a Delinquent

Today I was sitting in AP Java class at the end of the day and I get called down to my administrator's office, which can never be too good. So as I was walking down, I was trying to think of anything I could have done or any reason I would be called in. The only thing I could come up with was leaving school early too many times, but each time I had a note, so I didn't think that was it.

Well, turns out I was written up. Seriously? Somebody wrote me a referral. I had no idea. Evidence:


Well, apparently my bus driver wrote me a referral because I "was told twice to face forward but continued to sit with [my] back to the aisle and this is a safety violation". It was from October 6, and it is now the 28th. My administrator looked my name up and decided I wasn't the most pressing issue, because I am a good with NO discipline record and great grades.

My administrator didn't care at all about the referral. It was a waste of his and my time. He just dismissed it as a warning and it didn't get recorded on my file. He jokingly told me to frame it or scrapbook it. Blogging about it is better.

1 comment:

Heather said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH