Tuesday, January 26, 2010

School

Currently I am in AP German class, supposed to be creating a brochure for the incoming freshmen to "advertise" german. Our school system is proposing phasing out German within the next four years, and so a lot of people are all "hyped up" about the issue. So instead of doing what I am supposed to do, I will blog.

Exam week was last week. One of the most stressful weeks of my life. This year, I took all AP classes--yes folks, that is 7 AP classes total (well, technically 6 AP and 1 DE)--and so studying and grades are basically my top priority. However, I have a huge procrastination problem. I study best under pressure, meaning the night before the exam. So a few nights last week, I studied into the wee hours of the morning (DAD: pretend you did not read that). Thankfully, I did decently on all of my exams, and I survived the week!

Grades are all finalized and surprisingly, all A's. I thought I would definitely be receiving a 92% B, but I pulled through!

Here are my grades, listed exam grade first, then semester grade:

AP English Composition: 93, 96
DE Chemistry: 90, 96
AP Music Theory: 94, 99
AP US History: 95, 97
AP Calculus BC: 90, 94
AP Psychology: 96, 98
AP German: 96, 96

Yes, some of those A's were cutting it close, but they are A's none the less. Another exam week, done.

No comments: