Friday, April 27, 2007

Something May Be Wrong!

Okay, so the cinnamon rolls were pretty good, but the friendship bread is a different story. For some odd reason it's taking over an hour and a half to bake and it's only supposed to take an hour. I followed the instructions (I think!) so I'm just going to hope I made it correctly. My mom's friend's bread tasted really good so I'll have to ask her how she did hers.

My mom should be arriving home from work any time now. Good thing, too, because I'm getting a little tired, but at least the baby is asleep. My eleven year old sister is playing some random driver's ed game and the music is really annoying. All the little kids are asleep. My nine year old sister was so tired today she fell asleep on the couch at about 7:30 watching Disney Channel. She was not in the best mood today, but it happens to the best of us.

It was Saturday or Sunday night and everyone was having a little ice cream. The eleven month old baby wanted some too, of course, so I was sharing. Then when I went to take a bite, he screamed at me (I guess he thought it was his) so I screamed back. This went on and on and on and on and I think you get the point. It was hysterical. That is one baby with a very strong opinion!

So we were eating dinner tonight and my cute three year old brother says, "Megan, can you hook me up with a drink?" It was very cute. He knows a lot of things third graders don't even know just from growing up with older siblings! The other night we were saying family prayers and the three year old says to my dad, "Good night my brother from another mother!" You can just imagine all ten of us rolling on the floor laughing!

My mom just pulled up and I have to go see if that dumb bread worked.

No comments: