Saturday, April 19, 2008

AP Review Sessions

Today I am going to an AP review session for European History. I have to take the AP test in a few weeks, so we are going to "study". I went to the first session last week, and for two whole hours our teacher rambled on and we took a practice AP test. Now, today we are doing the same thing! When are we actually going to study?

In order to well on this AP test it looks like I am going to have to study all on my own. Fun...

When we took the first practice test, I got a 48%, so this studying thing should be real fun...

Oh! And to top it all off, she is making things we do at OPTIONAL REVIEW SESSIONS, grades for class, no matter if you were there or not or if you took the AP Test or not.

My teacher needs to be fired. She hasn't taught us anything all year!!!

No comments: