Monday, September 6, 2010

Ocean City: Day 3

The night before, we were up until 5 am playing cards and talking, and so we decided to just stay up for another hour, and then go out and take pictures on the beach and watch the sunrise. We went out at about 6, and took pictures for an hour. After we were done, we came back to the hotel, and we crashed until almost noon. We woke up, had some sandwiches, and then Katelyn and I headed down to the beach for two hours. Fun :)


By the time we got back from the beach and we got all showered off and cleaned up, it was time for some dinner :). We went to Phillips Seafood Buffet, which was both so much fun and delicious. I don't really like seafood, but the non seafood foods they had were good! I had salad, pasta, chicken, ribs, macaroni, etc. YUM. Then, Katelyn got King Crab Legs, so I helped her pick the meat out. I love picking crabs and lobsters. Dinner was fun, and the inside and outside of Phillips were so cool :) For desert, we stopped at Dumser's Ice Cream again, and Ms. Buraker got some Thrasher's French Fries! We met the third little creeper at Dumer's. I ordered Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, but the gave my coconut chocolate chip, so I went in and traded ice creams. While I was waiting, there was a little boy who turned around and said, "You are so pretty. Mom isn't she so pretty." Bahaha. I was laughing so hard.



Then, as we were driving we saw that the Sunsations stores were having a midnight sale, so we decided to go. I got a little scarf and a beach coverup, and Katelyn got a scarf and an ocean city sweatshirt. Cute. We had fun wasting time and trying on little things.

We went to bed and slept very well that night. :)

No comments: