Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rescued

If you remember from this post, I almost lost all of my pictures. However, thanks to my dad's genius brain and awesome computer skills, he was able to save all of my pictures last night. Thank goodness. Amongst the photos were pictures of a baptism in our ward. Two youth were baptized, and it was a really huge event. I was the only one with a real camera taking pictures. If I had lost those, I would have been so upset, and the family would have been too. Thanks Dad for saving them!

That was close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dry penis sizegenetics Dry and flaking sizegenetics of a penis can often lead to soreness if left untreated. Dry sizegenetics can occur being the result of friction from sex or from sensitivity to certain cleansers and also the sizegenetics that are often found in condoms. Treating the sizegenetics employing a moisture-rich formula (shea butter is often recommended by dermatologists for sensitive penis sizegenetics) can help to keep the sizegenetics smooth and supple as well as retain its natural hydration.Penis rash Penis rash, which may result from dry sizegenetics, sensitivity to chemicals for example soaps or sizegenetics, or fungal infections, may cause soreness, itching and discomfort.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/